You have a situation.
Together, we have a solution.
Let’s digitize your audio programs.
We’ll do it the professional way: high-quality digitizing, original WAV file, processed WAV file, metadata, MP3, free return shipping.
Academic Libraries and Archives
Academic archives and libraries may have audio reels, cassettes, and DATs processed for $40 per audio program. Most programs digitized have been a lecture, speech, interview, forum, or radio program. All of this is included:
- Each tape examined, programs digitized, and audio saved as original WAV files.
- Audio processed for best listening quality, and saved as processed WAV files.
- An MP3 file of the program is also created.
- Metadata is stored for your archival and catalogue use.
- The tapes will be returned to the library or archive, along with the WAV and MP3 audio files and metadata on USB thumb drives or on a portable hard drive for orders of 10 or more programs. (Hard drive may be included for fewer programs at a cost of $50.)
- You’ll be invoiced for the work when your digitizing and storage is completed and your materials are shipped back to you.
Personal Audio Tapes
Your favorite mix tapes, Jenny’s 6th Grade concert, Grandma’s jokes and Grandpa’s stories … preserve the memories digitally.PERSONAL AUDIO
United Methodist Audio Programs
United Methodist libraries and archives can also have their important, original programs carried on SoundTheology.org and preserved by the UM General Commission on Archives and History.UNITED METHODIST AUDIO